Product Review: Dual Head UV & IR Plant Grow Light, 40 LEDs Led Lamp with Double Switch and 360 Degree Flexible Gooseneck for Indoor Plants Seedling Growing Blooming Fruiting in Greenhouse Office and Home (20W)

starsLight me up.


For LED grow lights to work properly for optimal growth and yield, you should check the recommended coverages for your area and for the type of plant you are intending to use this for.  I’ve noticed some folks can get discouraged when expectations are not immediately met so check for optimal light penetration and coverage and follow best growing practices.  



The most common mistakes with LEDs are overwatering, giving too many nutrients, not enough light, and not placing the lights at the proper distance. I have several different grow lights that I have purchased over the years and this is one of the better ones I have owned.  I really like that it has two separate lights that are adjustable to accommodate any direction or height and what makes this light my favorite is that it has a really large heavy duty clip so you can attach it to just about anything or use it as a stand without clipping to anything without additional hardware. 


Amazon Link: Dual Head UV & IR Plant Grow Light