Product Review: KRIËGER KL2327 Dual 2 Monitor Desk Mount Full Motion Articulating Arm for two LCD, OLED, 4K Computer Displays, Fits 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 27 Inch, Fits VESA 75 100, Swivel, Rotate, Tilt


5.0 out of 5 starsGreat Dual Monitor Stand at a reasonable price

I was looking for a dual arm mount for my workbench and had been eyeing a dual monitor setup for quite some time.  The build quality is excellent, sturdy, good arm reach and very easy to assemble with a few different mounting options. The only caveat I have is that as you can raise and lower the monitors, it requires you to loosen the screw on the main support tube, I do not anticipate needing to move my monitors up and down so it’s not a huge issue for me but certainly something to be aware of when purchasing. The VESA mount compatibility is aligned perfectly and I had no issues mounting my monitors.  I use it to hold 2 ACER 24" LCD monitors and the mount works great. There is a lot of flexibility with adjustment landscape or portrait as well as the mount can swivel each monitor out to 180 degrees and can tilt up or down by 45 degrees so the up and down vertical motion again is not that critical.




For the price I expected much less out of this stand. I was ready to do some serious tightening and adjusting to get it right. The clamp can be adjusted in size so I was able to get an extra two inches out of it by placing some square wood blocks under the post. My desk thickness is about 2 inches. I found the articulating arms firm but not too tight that it makes it difficult to readjust the monitor.  For my application it only took less than 20 minutes to setup with both monitors, very pleased with this purchase.