Product Review: LED Downlight, 6 Inch down lights Dimmable 13W LED Recessed Ceiling Lights, Equivalent to 120W Halogen Downlight, 5000K Daylight Full Spectrum, Rated for Damp up Down Light, Recessed Retrofit Kit [4P]


5.0 out of 5 starsGreat replacement for existing can lights, easy to install



Arvidsson LED Downlight retro-fit easily into my existing light cans and were simple to install. The tension tabs fit perfectly into the 6" diameter cans/recessed lights. I can see these being a really good solution to odd depth cans as the regular LED bulbs tend to be long for the larger can sizes.
Besides the ease of installing the lights (you just screw the cord into the light socket like a regular light bulb and then snap the light into place) the amount of light you emitted is ideal. The lights are a cooler tone (white), not clear or yellow. I keep the dimmer between 85-90% so that the effect is more natural looking in my basement. These were perfect to replace my old style recessed lights and I have not noticed any flickering or buzzing, extremely pleased with these bulbs. 

Amazon Product Link: LED Downlight, 6 Inch down lights Dimmable 13W LED Recessed Ceiling Lights