Product Review: XY ZONE Mini 1200LM CREE Q5 Zoomable LED Flashlight Hiking Torch Lamp Black 3 Modes


4.0 out of 5 starsNice, bright compact flashlight




For the size, it really does give off a lot of light, especially when it is zoomed. I like that it has three different modes and the really cool thing is you don't have to push the button all the way in just to change the mode, you can but you don't have to. If you have it on the high beam, all you have to do is lightly push on the button and it switches it to low beam, and once again switches it to the strobe mode. The strobe light will be really nice to have in case you need to use it for an emergency or at least get someone’s attention. As other reviewers have mentioned, I don’t believe you are getting 1200 lumens, but the light is bring and is sturdy. The AA battery feature is nice in that the battery is so common, I have another portable light that requires a rechargeable BRC 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Li-ion; while I like the overall effectiveness of that light I just would be worried about finding a replacement if I needed one in a hurry. The AA feature alone is handy, No complaints!