Product Review: ZiLu CM010 Mental Universal Smart Phone Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Andorid Phones (Black)


4.0 out of 5 starsGreat Magnetic Vent Mount for Smartphones

I have tried a handful of these devices and the quality of this one in particular so far has exceeded my expectations.  This magnetic car phone holder fits almost any car air vent and should be compatible with most smartphones.  The arms that holds the magnet to the air vent are excellent quality and they are also covered with the same quality rubber as the magnet surface so they don't slip.  The magnetic surface itself has a smaller footprint than other magnetic style air vent holders but the magnet seems to be a bit stronger and I have not had any problems with my phone falling off when turning or braking.  You get a couple metal discs that attach easily to the back of your phone and I have had no problem with the magnet getting through my Incipio case.  The mount is easy to install and comes off the vent pretty easy as well, it’s helpful if you slide your phone off instead of pulling your device straight off as the mount may come off with your phone. Great value for the price!