Product Review: Outdoor Anti Dust Half Face Mask Filter Mouth-muffle For Sports Riding

4.0 out of 5 starsAspiring Ninja? This is perfect.

This mask is pretty light and comfortable, the exhaust valves on the side work well and keep my glasses from fogging when riding. There is an anodized metal flexible nose bridge which can be bent to fit the bridge of your nose and keeps its form even when not in use. This is a ‘one size fits many’ and I have a narrow melon and the Velcro sits a bit high on the back of my head and has a little overage under my chin, certainly not a deal breaker but something to be aware of – the reason I am knocking off a star is that the item that was delivered is slightly different than pictured, the vents have a clamshell appearance as in the review pictures, either way a great product.
.


Amazon Link: Your Supermart Outdoor Anti Dust Half Face Mask Filter Mouth-muffle For Sports Riding