Product Review: South Main Hardware 710129 Modern Washington 24" Towel bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze

4.0 out of 5 starsEasy installation and good for standard installations


As advertised this towel rack is easy to install and has a solid feel, I do not think I would go so far as to call this elegant, but certainly a very functional style that would work in most applications.  I am knocking a star off for the color, while advertised as ‘oil rubbed bronze’ the finish almost appears black as I have a number of other household finish pieces that have a dull bronze luster and show a slight patina of wear if manufactured correctly. For the price it’s extremely functional and feels very solid when mounted so I am rating appropriately. 


Amazon Link: South Main Hardware Modern Washington 24" Towel bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze