Product Review: [3 PACK] Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen Protector (Case Friendly), LK [Full Coverage] PET Soft Flexible TPU film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty

0 out of 5 starsCase friendly and smooth on the Samsung Galaxy S8

Having tried quite a few tempered glass screen protectors for the S8 with mediocre success I gave this screen protector a chance as it’s made from TPU and PET material. I am really impressed at how well this screen protector works. The instructions are simple and clear. I took my time and made sure the screen was clean and dust free. The protector has a protective backing on both sides that are discarded during the installation process. Just peel off the plastic backings and stick to the phone.


The edges are almost seamless with the edge of the screen, I am going to stick with this protector until there is a reliably good tempered glass option. If you're looking for a non-tempered glass product for your S8, this is it. The texture of this protector is pretty much the same as the screen itself.  The transparency is great and as I said was easy to apply.