Product Review: BUBM Travel Cable Cord/Gear Organizer & Electronics Accessories Bag


The thing you never thought you needed and now cannot live without

If you are like me when traveling I kept all my extra cords in a one compartment travel bag far past the life of the product and outgrowing it. I was actually looking for a larger one compartment replacement and came across this case which has dedicated space for different cords, memory cards, and headphones, as well as removable Velcro spacers for chargers, spare batteries and remotes. The double layer design is great and also has sturdy metal logo zippers that allows you to easily access the compartment you need, I have found this especially handy for turbulence when flying.

The bungee material holding each cord is tight and each pocket is made of black mesh for easy viewing of what’s inside. I am amazed at how much this carries and still closes easily and does not bulge out like a suitcase when you have packed too much. If it was just about a quarter inch longer I would be able to fit my tablet in the largest pocket with its case.  I have an LG G Pad X 8.0 that measures 8.30 x 4.89 x 0.39 inch, it fits without the case perfectly snug but would need to be a little wider to incorporate the case. I did purchase size M in Gray.