Product Review: Mudder Pencil Holder Leather Sleeve for 12.9 Inch iPad Pro Apple Pencil, Black


3.0 out of 5 starsFunctional Product with room for improvement

This pencil holder had no problem fitting my 9.7 inches iPad Pro version, it worked fine with my iPad pro case on (I currently have the JETech iPad Pro Smart Case/Cover) and it keeps the Apple pencil in place. The material is leather like, or ‘PU Leather’ and the elastic band does make this a very convenient product.  Most of the cases available for the pros don't have a specified place for the pencil so this is an easy add on solution.
I was concerned about the overall quality as there is not a cap holder/cover but I will most likely purchase either a separate cap or an extender. Given that the pencil’s lightening charger seems really susceptible to damage I can’t believe Apple didn’t include a more robust cover… then again, not surprised.  I am this a three because when the tablet is in use I have ended up taking the whole thing off as it does seem to get in the way it does state what it says it will do in keeping the pencil with my device when not in use.