Product Review: Milwaukee 2731-21 M18 Fuel 7-1/4" Circular Saw (1 Bat Kit)


5.0  out of 5 stars Much needed consistent performance

I’ve used Hilti’s and Makita’s 7-1/4″ cordless circular saws and the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Circular Saw  competes very well. This saw cuts very quickly when you back off of the pressure and let the 2731 do the work. Although the cuts were quick, I have tested others that were slightly faster. When I say slightly, I mean maybe a second on a 4 foot wide cut. One performance feature that I really appreciate is the fact that the cuts were very consistent. Each one was as smooth and fast as the previous. This Milwaukee M18 Fuel Circular Saw features a single 18V battery system that runs a 7-1/4″ blade. I was concerned that this full size cordless circular because of the fact that it only uses that one M18 RedLithium battery but it worked just fine.  Milwaukee’s saw is lighter and easier to use one handed compared to Hilti’s and Makita’s and 2731-21 single battery kit is about half the price.